Founded in July 2009, Cambodia Angkor Air is the Kingdom’s national airline.
With a fleet of Airbus A320/1 and ATR72 aircraft, the airline currently serves three domestic destinations – Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and Sihanoukville – via 70 flights each week. It also serves six international destinations – Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Macau (China), Ho Ch Minh City and Danang (Vietnam) – via 142 flights a week, as well as charter flights from various cities in China. Several additional international routes are also planned to be opened during 2018-19, covering Korea, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and more.
THE INFLIGHT MAGAZINE
The May 2018 issue of ANGKOR will run to 92 pages, printed on high quality art glossy paper, and will be current for a period of two months. Written in both English and Khmer, it will contain a broad range of content including:
– feature articles covering topics such as Food, Drink & Entertainment, Travel, Leisure & Lifestyle, Shopping & Fashion, Arts & Culture and Wellness
– information on domestic and international destinations served by the airline including Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Macau, Ho Chi Minh City and Danang.
– Q&A with a local Cambodian celebrity
– information about the airline, its fleet, routes, flight schedules and so forth
– airport, visa and immigration information, travel tips and more
ANGKOR is available to a captive audience of airline passengers on domestic and international flights, averaging around 75,000 a month and 150,000 per issue, of whom roughly three quarters are international passengers.
A limited number of advertising positions are available within the magazine, for selected businesses wishing to promote their products and services to the airline’s passengers. This is an excellent opportunity for relevant companies to reach a captive, affluent audience ensuring their messages are widely viewed.
DOUBLE PAGE – US $2500 / issue
FULL PAGE – US $1400 / issue
HALF PAGE – US $850 / issue
QUARTER PAGE – US $450 / issue
Please note that all advertising rates are subject to VAT.
Rates are for “run of print“ positioning – special positions such as covers are subject to availability and will usually incur a premium.
Discounts are available for bookings over multiple issues.
For more information please contact Priscilla Kruse on 012 254 182 or email email@example.com