Senior Sales Executive
Master Media (Cambodia) together with our sister company Pocket Guide (Cambodia) is the leading publisher of reference guides for the tourist, expatriate and business communities in the Kingdom, with a wide range of products in print and online including the Phnom Penh and Siem Reap POCKET GUIDES, DOOR-2-DOOR, B2B CAMBODiA, ANGKOR and ARUN (in-flight magazines) and new titles currently in development
We are currently seeking a western national to join our team in the position of Senior Sales Executive.
Based at our office in Phnom Penh, the Senior Sales Executive will be responsible for managing a varied selection of existing customer accounts as well as generating new business across all of our titles.
- maintaining good relationships with existing customers
- searching and identifying new sales opportunities
- attending occasional networking events
- setting appointments with prospective customers
- making presentations to and agreeing contracts with new customers
- maintaining our sales target lists
- maintaining records of contacts with prospective and existing customers
- contacting advertisers to update artwork each time we publish a new issue
- chasing and collecting payments from customers
Required skills and experience:
- native or fluent spoken and written English
- excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- an outgoing personality and “can-do” attitude
- commitment, determination and enthusiasm
- good organisational skills and attention to detail
- ability to work under pressure in a fast-moving environment
Salary and benefits are negotiable according to age, skills and experience
For more information please email email@example.com or call 012 254 182.